The Campus Ambassador Program provides for interns to be hired by EOHI and its subsidiaries and work at the different office locations during the summer. Through hands-on experience and meaningful projects, interns see what it’s like to work for our employee-owned company and visit headquarters in Houston to present their final projects to top leadership.
SIT's Program allows interns to follow a sales or engineering track depending on their desired career paths.
Assist Engineering Department with 2D / 3D drawings, calculations, sizing, and adherence to specifications. Participate in on-going product advancements with senior engineers. Project examples include:
- Ace Control Shock Absorber
- Split Drum Winch Calculations
- Bearing selection, designing the pinion, developing the end cap and output housing of a Super Feeder
Assist Engineering Department with specific applications. Participate in on-going product advancements with senior engineers. Project examples include:
- Traveled to project site to complete field wiring
- Fabricators for military davit
- SOFEC motor
- Block diagram, enclosures, electrical schematic and ordered components for Electric Smokestack Retraction System
Shadow outside sales representatives on in-person visits. Learn about company processes for quoting, managing projects, and delivery. Communicate directly with customers on questions
Success Story - Wes Bacarisse
Production Engineering Manager