Working at our family of companies offers a fast paste environment, offices spread out across the country and employee ownership.
Employee Owned Holdings, Inc. acts as a parent company, providing management, accounting, marketing, human resources, IT and legal service to the rest of our family of companies: Hydraquip, Supreme Integrated Technology, GCC and Elite Controls.
Hydraquip’s expertise in power, motion & control allows them to assist in design of the entire fluid power or electric circuit, provide value-added solutions and act as an extension of their customers engineering team.
SIT’s designs and builds movable structures, hydraulic and electric systems. They specialize in solving unique challenges and building custom systems for military, marine, oil & gas and civil applications.
GCC’s expertise in hydraulics, pneumatics, hose & couplings and automation in partnership with their premier vendor partners helps them deliver value-added solutions to customers in a wide variety of industries including medical, marine, entertainment, manufacturing, construction and utility equipment.
Elite Controls, Inc. designs custom control & automation systems, builds electric panels and provides remote asset management tools to their customs. They specialize in mobile applications and are focused on fully electric or electrohydraulic systems.
At EOHI, we acknowledge and respect our differences as well as our combined strengths. We encourage a working environment that supports our values and promotes ownership. We focus on FUEL (Family, University, ESOP & Local Community) programs each year and invest in our next generation of talent each summer through our Campus Ambassador Program.
Our family of companies are part of the Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP), meaning we are 100% employee owned, allowing for employees to have stock in our company. We move as a team and have the best interest in the growth and success of our customers and company.
“I love getting to interact with employees from all locations and oversee the heartbeat of Hydraquip.” – Bobby Schaible
“Working at SIT has been one of the best things because I am able to learn something new everyday by getting projects that have never been done before.” – Derek Sherwood
“The cool thing about working for GCC is that you don’t have to specialize in just one thing and are constantly expanding your knowledge.” – Nathan Elliot
APPLY FOR OUR OPEN POSITIONS TODAY
EOHI is committed to developing talent. Our unique, family-oriented culture promotes a friendly work environment, and we are committed to providing the tools and training needed to help all employees grow professionally and personally. Our rotational internships expose students to a wide variety of departments and provide excellent learning opportunities. We are all owners and work together to achieve high growth goals.
An ESOP is an Employee Stock Ownership Plan, which is a unique retirement program that allows virtually all employees to own stock in the company. When you join EOHI or any of its companies, you automatically begin investing in your future. We are a high growth company committed to training our employee-owners to develop their skills and advance in their careers. You’ll get to see this value each year on your ESOP certificate, which is generally distributed in June of each year.
- Employees are eligible for vesting in the ESOP after 1 year of service
- Stock shares are allocated based on salary
- Full time employees are fully vested after 6 years at the company (20% per year)
Not all ESOPs are created equally. In other ESOPs, employees may only own 30% or 70% of the company. At EOHI, we are very proud to be 100% employee owned.
The journey began in 1965 when the founder, Frank Smith, began profit sharing. Mr. Smith knew employees were responsible for the success of the company and were its greatest asset. In 1985, Mr. Smith made the decision to retire and sell the company to the employees and after some time we became 100% employee owned.
We believe our culture of employee ownership is the main reason for our success. Besides the monetary benefits of an ESOP, the company culture and workplace environment is improved in many ways. As an employee owner, the employees share directly in the successes of the company which creates a culture of hard work, accountability, and integrity. We also take the opportunity throughout the year to celebrate our employee ownership, including a National Employee Ownership Month recognized in October.
- 10 holidays per year (one holiday is a personal day for use at employee discretion)
- New Year’s Day, Good Friday, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving + Day After, Christmas Eve & Christmas Day
- A new employee is initially provided 17 total PTO days (builds with each year of service).
- Every employee has 5 “PTO Plus $” days as part of their total yearly PTO which will not roll over at end of calendar year, but be applied to a cash bonus if unused.
- All regular PTO days can roll over to allow 40 hours more than your total yearly allotment.
- All paid time oﬀ is recognized as PTO (no separate bucket for sick days) to give employees ﬂexibility to use their time as they please.
- Paid parental leave for the birth of a child or placement of a child for adoption or foster care.
Major Medical-Employee & Family
- 65% of premium paid by company
- High and Medium plans available
- High Deducible Plan available with ($1200 individual, $1500 family) contribution to HSA from Company
Dental & Vision
- 100% of premium paid by company for employees only
Short Term Disability
- Company pays premium
Long Term Disability
- Company pays premium
- Company pays premium for $50,000 of coverage – further coverage also available
Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Medical reimbursement and dependent care
Available based on individual employee qualiﬁcation and manager approval
Company matches 50% of up to 8% of employee contribution