We are a family of employee-owned companies specializing in fluid power. Our full-line distribution companies, Hydraquip and Gulf Controls Company, Inc. provide technical expertise and value-added solutions with their offering of hydraulic, pneumatic and automation products. Hydraquip Custom Systems, Inc. (CSI) and Supreme Integrated Technology (SIT) focus on hydraulic, mechanical and structural design to deliver custom, turn-key systems. The newest EOHI family member, Elite Controls, Inc. provides mechatronics and controls support.
Because every employee is an owner, they are personally invested in the success of the company. Our team is focused on understanding each customer’s needs to help them achieve their strategic business goals: Employee Owned, Fluid Power Expertise, and Quality Products & Systems.
- Hydraquip Inc.
- Founded in 1951 in Houston, TX, we have offices across Texas, Oklahoma, Louisiana, Colorado, and Arizona. We specialize in providing innovative power solutions across multiple markets. We offer system design, service & repair and hose & couplings through more than 60 world class manufacturers.
- SIT’s engineering expertise transforms ideas into success for hydraulic or electric powered moveable structures. Using innovative methodologies, SIT gives customers a single- source solution for marine, civil, offshore, industrial & military applications.
- Gulf Controls Company, Inc
- Gulf Controls Company, Inc. is a factory-authorized distributor of pneumatic, hydraulic and electro-mechanical motion control products by the world's top manufacturers. Serving Florida, Southeast Georgia and Puerto Rico from its headquarters in Tampa, the company stocks more than 12,000 different items for immediate shipment.
- Huber, Inc.
- Huber, Inc. operated as a manufacturing and engineering firm providing integrated, turn-key hydraulic systems and repair services for diverse clients within the military, chemical, marine and agricultural industries.
- Elite Controls
- Logical Controls integrated with the Mechatronics group at CSI to create the new company, Elite Controls, Inc. in 2015. ECI provides robust, user-friendly control systems designed to enhance the performance of equipment, improve efficiency of operations and reduce total cost of ownership.